ビー・エム・ダブリュー株式会社 / BMW Japan Corp.
(IT) Senior Specialist, CBS Lead, Development and Operation, Group IT
Our team oversees all IT related projects and operation for BMW Japan. Our broad responsibilities cover:
• Maintenance and Operation of existing systems
• Rollout of new local applications
• Support localization of our headquarter applications.
• Responsible of IT Governance (Security, Compliance, Audit, Technical Upgrade…)
CBS is BMW strategy focusing on “Customer, Brand and Sales”. Through this strategy, a lot of central applications are rollout in the market to improve Customer and Dealer journey and standardize our processes.
CBS Integration Lead will be the representative of IT to business and perform cross-communication with management, business users, local members, and auditors on topics of services, strategy alignment, key account & request management, corporate & financial audit along with budget/forecast target achievements etc.
CBS Integration Lead will:
• Be the Local IT Project Lead for any regional / central project rollout in Japan, ensuring integration and localization of those new products into JP Market.
• Be the first point of contact for any high-level business request from IT side (collect, evaluate, assess, support documentation) and advance request (estimates) for regional and central consolidation.
• Collect all projects required from legal, business and IT strategy (local, regional and central) and convert it into a comprehensive Long-Range Plan.
• Responsible for target architecture (create, maintain, release, verify and initiate requests for approval of to-be landscapes.)
• Collaborate with other markets and the central team leveraging best practices for system implementation.
• Communicate, align and implement IT strategy to the business by providing consultancy for solution alternatives, process support, end-to-end process implementation.
• Establish regular communication between business and IT by preparing regular status updates on budget. service provisioning, projects and Audit.
• University degree
• 10+ years in corporate IT position.
- 5+ years in managing projects of 10 (internal + external) or more people
- 3+ years in financial services/ wholesale/ retail company.
Preferred technical skills:
- Technologies: Cloud (any), API, Security
- Process: ITIL, Scrum, Kanban
- Enterprise Architecture knowledge.
- Very good understanding of business processes and application system solutions (Financial Services/ Automotive/ Wholesale/ Retail business).
- High level business English and business Japanese communication skill
- Excellent problem-solving/ conflict management skills along with good documentation, proposal, and communication skills.
- Experienced in sourcing vendors.
- Experienced on answering audits (internal & external) and ISO certification.
東京本社 /Tokyo HQ